While the world focuses on externals, Jesus taught that life with Him must be lived from the inside out, giving first attention to our soul. What is the soul? Why am I successful on the outside but feel empty on the inside? How do we care for our soul and manage our emotions in a way that produces spiritual and mental health? In Inside Out: Living and Loving from a Healthy Soul, Dr. Ron Jones opens the Bible, explores the deep places in our hidden being, and makes the overlooked connection between our inner and outer life.
Audio series contains 5 messages for download
- The Total Human Being, Part 1
- The Total Human Being, Part 2
- How Jesus Cared for His Soul
- The Emotionally Healthy Jesus
- Hope for the Downcast Soul