Last words are important words. Jesus spoke many words during his three-year ministry on earth. However, His loving cries from the cross are among His most significant. They give us a powerful glimpse inside the meaning of the cross of Christ. In Cries from the Cross, Dr. Ron Jones has written a Holy Week devotional that will help you reflect on the passion of the Christ.
- Cry 1: "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do."
- Cry 2: "Today you will be with me in praradise."
- Cry 3: "Woman, behold your son."
- Cry 4: "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me."
- Cry 5: "I thirst."
- Cry 6: "It is finished."
- Cry 7: Father, into your hands I commit my spirit."
Downloads in three eBook formats: PDF, ePUB, and Kindle (.kpf)