Read the Bible and you’ll discover imperfect heroes of the faith that possessed deep personal flaws, made mistakes, and struggled to do what is right in God’s eyes. In short, they were all broken vessels. In Cracked Pots, Dr. Ron Jones scans through the lives of various Bible characters as a reminder that God is the potter and we are jars of clay, and how the glory and power of God shines through our brokenness.
Audio series contains 6 messages
- Treasures in Jars of Clay
- Moses: Moments of Glory, Feet of Clay
- Jacob: Wrestling with God
- David: A Broken Man After God's Own Heart
- Mary Magdalene; A Tormented Soul Set Free
- Onesimus: Freedom, Forgiveness, and Second Chances