The Bible is the best-selling book of all time, but it can also be intimidating to read because it contains more than 600,000 words divided into 66 distinct books written by 40 authors in three languages over 1600 years. But how does it all fit together? In Route 66, Dr. Ron Jones takes us on the ultimate road trip through the Bible, pointing us to Jesus from Genesis to Revelation. Th first road trip in the Route 66 series focuses on the books of the law, Genesis through Deuteronomy.
Audio series contains 5 messages
- Genesis: The Beginning of All Things
- Exodus: Freedom from Slavery
- Leviticus: Worshipping a Holy God
- Numbers: Wilderness Wanderings
- Deuteronomy: Remember God's Law